Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Bee's Knees - April 28



Are you ready for this week's edition of The Bee's Knees?

Just to remind you, this is a weekly segment that will showcase a few of my favorite projects/creations/decor that were recently posted in the blogosphere that I think are The Bee's Knees (the very best of the best).






Stenciled Fabric Cork Board - Simply This & That

I am so in love with stencils right now.  Bonnie covered an ordinary cork board with fabric
that used to be plain white!  Check out her post to see how she did it.  Wow!









Mirror Makeover - Landee See, Landee Do

Landee took a simple entryway mirror that she already had and transformed it into a STUNNING piece of art!  You can see the before and after and how she did it over on her cute blog, Landee See, Landee Do.



Wednesday Home Inspiration - Splendid Design

I love my house.  I love my decor and my furniture.
BUT...when I saw this house featured on Megan's blog, Splendid Design, I kinda wanted it.






There are 8 photos of this home on Megan's blog post and each one I see takes my breath away.  I ♥ it!  I think if I'm in a bad mood I could look through these photos and be absolutely uplifted.  Yeah, it's THAT amazing.  To me, it's The Bee's Knees. ;)
Signature

1 comment:

  1. Thank You Catherine for featuring my cork board project! I'm loving your blog as well! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!
Thank you for taking the time to say something. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...